Ground requirements: surface roughness: must reach 2 meters range, height difference is less than 3mm; clean and without dust.
Construction tools: tape, rubber hammer, art knife.
1. Starting from the corner, lay the tounge side of the floor against the wall to keep 1cm gap between the floor and the wall.
2.Insert into the second floor and the first floor groove side with the short edge in 45 degrees angle . With the same method to complete the first row of the installation. The last floor should be cut into an appropriate length, and the 1cm gap should be retained between the walls. Start the next installment with the remainder of the floor.
3. Second rows of floor tounge side insert into the front row 45 degrees angle into embedded groove.
4. First, the short edge tounge of the floor is inserted into the groove at 45 degree angle, and then the long edge tenon of the floor is embedded in the groove at 45 degree angle. Make sure that two floors are locked.
1. After the products entering the installation site, the products must be stored at the construction site for at least 48 hours before installation in order to achieve a complete agreement with the site temperature to ensure the products' physical properties and the long-term laying effect.
2. There should be about 1cm expansion joints between floors and walls. For rooms larger than 100 square meters, with length and width exceeding 10 meters, the 2-3cm expansion gap should be reserved and treated with "T" shape.
3. Before floor installation, a damp proof mat (moistureproof cotton) should be laid on the ground without exceeding 1mm thickness.